Sonntag, Juli 17, 2016

... in five minutes - Rowan Coleman

Place of your birth?
Born in the UK.
Favourite TV Series / or film?
I LOVE The Walking Dead and Game of Thrones, equally.
Your idol?
My idol is Charlotte Bronte, I love her passion, scope and courage.
When did you start writing?
Started making up stories in early childhood. Writing them down, working on writing craft started in my teens. 
Food / drink you like most?
I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really (really) love chocolate.
Who or what inspires you?
When it comes to writing, readers inspire me to keep going. It's a true pleasure to hear a readers have enjoyed your work, and makes me strive all the harder.
Is there something that you would like to learn?
Lots of things, mostly to play the piano.
Your favorite place?
Cornwall, it's my spiritual home.
What is your favorite genre in music?
Disco music! I love to dance! (Badly)
Is your desk tidy or reigns there a chaos?
I have two desks. Home desk disgraceful, office desk best and tidy.
Do you have pets?
I have two Polish Lowland Sheepdogs,most recent is only 9 weeks old!
Do you have a vice / guilty pleasure ?
Chocolate, and a good horror movie.
Besides writing, what else would be your dream job?
I'd like to be a fine art restorer.
With whom would you like to go for dinner once (living or deceased / real or fictitious person)?
I'd like to have dinner with The cast of The Walking Dead, but mostly Norman Reedus.
Do you have a favorite word?
My favourite word is 'universe' it reminds how very small our planet is in the scheme of things, and why humans should try harder to get perspective on what matters, and get along.
Your favourite colour?
I love red.
Which book are you reading at the moment?
I'm reading Shappi Khorsandi's novel 'Nina is Not Ok' it's brilliant!
What three things would you take to a desert island?
I'd take lifetime supply of chocolate, gin and tonics and books! 



The following books by Rowan Coleman are available in German: