Donnerstag, Oktober 05, 2017

... in five Minutes - Emelie Schepp


Place of your birth?
Motala, Sweden
Are you a morning person or a late riser?
I have always been a morning person (I love to write early mornings!)
Favourite TV Series / or film?
Film: Jerry Maguire
Your idol?
I don't have just one idiol, instead I have many people I look up to and admire in both work and life.
When did you start writing?
I started writing books in 2012.
Food / drink you like most?
I love Classic swedish homecooking such as my grandmothers meetballs and my mums stews. I prefer to drink water and sparkling wine.
Who or what inspires you?
People inspires me, people who put all their efforts in making their dreams come true.Is there something that you would like to learn?
I would like to learn how to sing properly.
Your favourite place?
Home.
What is your favourite genre in music?
Pop.
Is your desk tidy or reigns there a chaos?
Well, it depends where I am in writing process. The closer I get to deadline my desk looks more and more chaotic.
Do you have pets?
No, but I had a horse when I was young and I also had a dog.
Do you have a vice / guilty pleasure ?
Yes, I work too much, I am sort of a workaholic.
Favourite town or favourite country?
Hua Hin, Thailand.
Besides writing, what else would be your dream job?
Boutique Hotel Manager in Maldiverna.
With whom would you like to go for dinner once (living or deceased / real or fictitious person)?
My main character, Jana Berzelius.
What is your zodiac sign?
Virgo.
Do you have a favourite word?
-
Your favourite colour?
Black.
Which book are you reading at the moment?
Story by Robert McKee
What three things would you take to a desert island?
A small airplane, a lot of gas and an instruction manual (so that I can fly home to my family). 


These books from Emelie Schepp are available in German: